Located in the heart of the Shire and only a 25 minute drive away from Sydney Airport, the Caringbah Hotel is perfect for guests wanting to see all that the Shire has to offer.
We have 13 newly renovated rooms opening up in December featuring air conditioning, free WiFi access, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and complimentary continental breakfast box included in all rooms. There are three room types available, catering for leisure and corporate needs, as well as both long and short stays. Free parking is also available.
Please note: All accommodation rooms are located on a second story/level via stairs and unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or a lift.
We are committed to providing a professional standard of service to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Guests can enjoy the convenience of our Hotel's services including the Sports Bar and Bistro.
Book Your Accommodation
- 02 9524 0384
|Mon - Fri||10am - Midnight|
|Saturday||10am - 1am|
|Sunday||10am - 10pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Check in is unavailable outside of Reception times
- All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre authorisation will be performed on valid credit card at check-in.
- Free WiFi throughout the Hotel
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Property
- On-Site Parking - Limited
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Sized Fridge
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Complimentary Continential Breakfast
- En suite Bathroom or Access to Shared Bathroom Facilities
The Caringbah Hotel is a quick 5 minute walk down Kingsway to the Caringbah Station, from there you can take the train for a 15 minute ride to Cronulla or a 50 minute ride to Sydney's Central Station.
The Sydney Airport is only a 25 minute drive from the Hotel:
- From the Airport, take Ross Smith Avenue to General Holmes Drive
- Continue on General Holmes Drive for 6.5km, this will turn into The Grand Parade
- Continue on to Sandringham Street then turn left on to Rocky Point Road
- This will turn in to Taren Point Road, once at the end of the road turn left on to Kingsway
- The Hotel is on the corner of Kingsway and Hacking Road